Monday, May 9, 2011

Bridals, Engagements, and Weddings - OH MY!

Wow- it is wedding year!! I have four very awesome friends who are getting/have gotten married so far this year. I talked a couple of them in to letting me take some of their pictures (not the ceremonies, because I am in the weddings!) I LOVE these girls and could not be more blessed. They are super friends and I am so thankful to have them in my life.

Here are some engagements and bridals I took in Weatherford:





Jamie has been one of my friends since we were four. We grew up together and know just about everything there is to know about one another. She is an amazing woman and an awesome mother. I know her and "boy Jamey" will just be the sweetest couple!


This next little crazy is Alan. She is just basically my baby blueberry. I love her stylem her craftiness, her laugh, and the fact that we call each other Alan and Rae. She got married this weekend in Burleson and if pictures of her wedding don't make it into a magazine I will be thoroughly shocked. Her is the lovely in all her vintage glory:






And here are some of her downtown Ft. Worth Engagement shots...